Metacil 150C ceiling systems comprises of powder coated panels 150 mm wide X 15.5 mm deep with beveled groove between panels formed out of aluminium coils with total coated thickness of 0.5mm (TCT). Panels are fixed on to roll formed carriers 20 mm wide X 28 mm deep out of 0.45 mm galvanized M steel with cut outs to hold the panels in module of 150 mm at maximum 1.2 m c/c. Carrier are fixed perperdicularly to main keel 38mm width X 15mm deep X 0.5mm thick at max 1.6mtr c/c with the help of carrier host .Main Keel are suspended from the roof or truss by 6 mm dia. Galvanized steel threaded rod hanger with special height adjustment suspension clip at max. 1.5 m c/c. Hangers are fixed to the roof by fastners. Panels are factory cut in length up to maximum 6 m to suit site dimensions or shop drawing. Edge profile or wall angles are 24 mm X 24 mm X 0.4 mm thick and match the colors of panel.
1 Installing the sideline in the same height
2. Installing main channel in appreciate space, the normal space is 1 – 1.2m to suspension rod by clip in profile holder.
3. Suspension rod should be installed according to main channel at a distance of 1.2m centre to centre.
4. Binding the c carrier with main channel with the help of carrier holder at space 1.2mtr to 1.5mtr.
5. Pressing the c panel to the prongs of c carrier perpendicular to the carrier.
6. Wearing gloves when installing panel , if figure print or stain remain on the panel , please remove it with warm water and detergent , then dry it.
For getting regular updates and new product information please Subscribe us